Fashion week is about to hit here in New York in a few days and before we move on to the next season let's get our fall/winter trends straighten out if you haven't done so!
1. For starters, keep or bring back from previous seasons oversize knits like capes, cable knit sweaters and capes! The one below is from Inayah Collection. Feel free to dress them up with your dressy skirts or maxi dresses.
find at Hijab House
2. Prints is another trend still thriving from previous seasons. And, they are not playing! They mean business when they say print from head(hijab) to toe! Haute Hijab always has great prints!
3. Maxi dresses are taking a new look. Designers are combining fabrics. This one is from RANIA's Fall/Winter 2012 Collection.
4. Fur(faux for me) is up for this fall/winter! I think a small touch always goes a long way like this one from Barjis Fashion Label's latest collection.
5. Collars! Don't put those away just yet.
6. Peplum! another trend that will ride along to fall/winter.
This lovely top is from Kotyur. Remember peplum applies to skirts, dresses, tops and scarves(has that been invented yet?)
8. If you are not so much into suits, consider topcoats! This one is from New Hijab and it also combines two more hot trends for fall/winter: Gold, pattern and brocade!
9. Oh yes! My favorite this season. Embroidery! Hot! Hot! Hot! Find at New Hijab or look into your cultural clothing.
10. Velvelt! Wear it in your abayas, scarves or even accessories. This one is from I Love Modesty.
11. A trend that maybe was not so popular in the runway but definitely it's hot in muslim fashion scene is the gathered maxi skirts!
There you have it!
12. Last but not least the 'It' color for this season is burgundy and its family members! Wear in your clothes or in your scarves like this jersey one from Hijab Obsessions.
advertising: visit our new shop www.modshop.us