Exclusive (PHOTOS) from Zeena's Upcoming Spring/Summer 2012 Collection

Drum roll please!.......We had the honor to be forwarded exclusive photos for our FB and blog readers of Simply Zeena's next collection. This is exciting! For those new to this clothing line. Simply Zeena is U.S. based, who for years has been designing and refining their designs, and officially launched in 2011.  When I think of Zeena, I think, versatility, fresh and hip prints, wearable clothing at reasonable prices. Another thing to love about them is their weekly STEAL DEALS, which I of course have taken advantage of, but to do that, you have to subscribe to their mailing list to be the first to know. Seriously, you can't miss on those!(drastically reduced more then 50%OFF) Now, this is one email I don't mind spamming my inbox. So, back to our exclusive photos(if you haven't scrolled down yet) The first thing that jumped at me when I saw them are its soothing soft colors, perfect really for spring and summer! 






We are excited to see the rest of the collection! How about you?



Subscribe to their mailing list for their weekly deals and to be the first to see their FULL Spring/Summer 2012 Collection HERE.



No comments :

Post a Comment