We have seen Barjis Chohan designs go from London to the catwalk of Dubai and Turkey. Barjis Fashion Label is a British award winning label. She has created a bridge between high-end quality and everyday wear for the muslim woman. The simplicity and intricate cuts make these designs versatile for any event in our lives.
Let the fun begin!
to participate in the Barjis Competition.
3 easy steps to ENTER!
DEADLINE: APRIL 1, 2012
1. Tell us, how has wearing the headscarf changed your life?
2. Answer 3 product questions:
a. What item(s) should Barjis include in their next collection and how much are you willing to pay for it?
b. Name two items you have a hard time finding in the market.
c. Barjis will be launching their headscarf collection this year,
what size do you think is best for a headscarf and how much are you willing to pay for it?
3. Recommend 10 friends to join Barjis mailing list here.
You can enter your answers in 3 ways:
1. Post your answers on our FB link here and email you list of friends that joined the mailing list to email@example.com
2. Post your answers on the comment box of this post on our blog and email you list of friends that joined the mailing list to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. We understand privacy, so you may email all information to us to email@example.com
What's the PRIZE?
The reader who has the most interesting and workable ideas will take home one of Barjis luxurious designs.
Good luck ladies!
Barjis and Sadeel