NY FW Street Style: My Snap Shot of Fame

Ok, here is another way to make it to the cover of an online magazine or somewhere inside. I am not sure where the art of styling and imagination rest for some, but I am sure it is not far from singing our own tune. It is a fact fashionistas take it up a notch for fashion week, but with all do respect some are bit, you know, darn ugly! (ahhhh! sorry had to get it out of my system)


I think I know where my nephew left his toy. It will be a mission to find it in this mess. Yikes!  

  image credit: stylelist

Lady, the glasses alone would have been enough. Have you heard of the word "Overpowering." Pick just one!

  image credit: stylelist


This one is not that bad! Ok, maybe I will let you pass with the hat, but that coat is so ugly!

  image credit: stylelist

Hey! that's the lady with the cool hat! Glasses off!

  image credit: stylelist


I am not sure what the statement here is, but if you wrap that up, I might like it.

  image credit: stylelist

I think this lady is walking the wrong direction. Excuse me ma'am the hair salon is the other way. Please someone get her some olive oil. This is hurting my hair.

 image credit: stylelist

I really like her eyeliner, but did you have to do the whole leg thing. Really? Yep she made the cover!

ave
 image credit: fashionista

Ok, let's move on to some OTHER styles happening around NY during fashion week. This is quite entertaining! I love the ones coming up.

  image credit: vogue



Aww..Don't look so sad. Nice outfit, but is that toy you got hanging on your hand?? Oh, please don't let me put your picture up there with the hot mess. I was really starting to like your outfit.

 image credit: stylelist


 image credit: fashionologie

  image credit: stylelist

  image credit: stylelist


  image credit: stylelist


 image credit: stylelist


 image credit: Vogue


 image credit: Vogue

You see one accessory at a time. Lovely!

image credit: becauseiamfabulous


image credit: Vogue

(Sigh) much better! Don't get me wrong, I respect everyone's style, but it doesn't me I have to like every hot mess out there. No offense to anyone.

2 comments :

  1. Haha, this was pretty humorous! The lady with the red poofy hair is grace coddington, the hairstyle is sort of her signature

    ReplyDelete