Well, the flowers are blooming and so are the headscarves. Shops have been rolling out their summer collections and these are a few that have caught our attention because..
1. We like the special attention given to this scarf. It is 100% silk and carefully hand dyed using three colors.
The Charcoal Silk Chiffon headscarf
2. The blend of 50% viscose and 50% cotton make this scarf from Basma K. Styles very comfortable and breathable for those hot summer days! And without mention the maxi length is perfect for proper coverage and different type of styles.
Nude Flower Blossom
3. What other perfect blend is there from cotton and silk? We also love the extra effort taken by Nahda Designs on making their items 'conflict-free'. This is why we adore this scarf.
Floral Print Cotton Scarf
4. SixteenR's Yellow Dot Collection are handpainted scarves. It might be hot outside but it sure gets cold in the office or in those big spacious freezing school classes. A light pashmina can definitely help. We love this Chinese Olive pashmina scarf inspired by travel and language for its message: power, confidence, peace and individuality.
5. A polish look for the office or that important meeting. Covered Girl scarves are very versatile and we love their bow-tying signature. The scarves are proudly MADE IN USA.
6. We love the special hand-made details Écharpe à la Mode gives its scarves. The light colors on this 'Feminine Touch' is perfect for those days out with your girls.
7. We couldn't round off our list without the fame jersey headscarf and what better place to get them from other then from the quality known shop Hijab Obsessions. Don't believe us, try them! This Ghost Hijab(Cover/Modesty) Arabic Jersey Hijab by artist Street Muslimah Arts in collaboration with Hijab Obsessions is a perfect blend of personalized comfort and style.
visit our new shop www.modshop.us